Oaks Data is always looking for skilled, ambitious, career oriented individuals to join our team of sales and technology professionals. We believe in educating our staff, so we invest a great deal in employee training and development. Why? Because investing in our employee’s future is also an investment in Oaks Data’s success. Once you are part of the team, you are in charge of your own career. You will be given the opportunity and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
Current position(s) available
Mid-Level Support Technician:
- Have a working knowledge of active directory/group policies,
MS Exchange Server, IIS, data backup and recovery methods.
- Know how to troubleshoot networked desktop computers.
- Administer Windows based computer networks and troubleshoot
problems as they arise.
- Set-up server hardware according to manufacturers’
- Monitor server hardware performance and diagnose
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace defective components.
- Understanding of Standard Microsoft Operating Systems XP,
Vista, Windows 7 and MAC OS.
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Server 2003 and Server
- Know how to troubleshoot and repair all versions of Microsoft Office Software.
- Network technicians must be able to help non-technical
people understand and use complex equipment and software. In addition to
technical expertise, we require network technicians to excel in verbal and
written communication and to have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and arrive at appointments on time,
punctual in completing assignments, ability to manage customer and staff
– To apply for a position, send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Oaks Data Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.