- Computer Support
- Go To ASSIST
Would you like the peace of mind knowing your computer systems are being monitored and maintained by a professional staff with your best interests in mind?
When you sign on with an Oaks Advantage™ Service Plan, we become your single source point of contact for all of your IT support. That includes all of your servers, computers, routers, switches, printers, EVERYTHING! All for an affordable monthly fee.
What makes our system unique is, for a flat rate all of your systems are covered. Oaks Advantage takes the guess work out of your IT budget and ensures your entire network infrastructure is proactively monitored and maintained.
How else will I benefit?
You will experience better performance, fewer glitches and less downtime. Computer components degrade over time causing issues which can include total system failure. Our preventative maintenance program and system monitoring will identify these problems before they turn into expensive repairs and downtime.
- Quick response to your needs by friendly, knowledgeable professionals.
- No more nickel-and-diming you for every single call or question. Our fixed rate plans allow you to control your IT support budget each month.
- Our Oaks Advantage monitoring system provides automatic, “self-healing” capabilities. The system actually identifies and fixes many issues before you even detect a problem.
- You’ll have the feel of an in-house IT staff without the high cost of full-time employees.
- You’ll gain the peace of mind knowing your computers and network are being monitored 24/7/365 from failure, security threats and data loss.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us today and we will send a senior technician to your place of business for a FREE, no obligation network analysis. At completion, we will provide you with a detailed report outlining your current network status, written in plain English. The report will identify potential gaps in your infrastructure including security holes and failing systems. The report will also include a comprehensive inventory of your entire network identifying devices you may not even know existed. Whether you choose to sign-on or not, the network analysis report will provide you with a roadmap to retaking control of your network.